Best Of Creation (EBook)
One day, you will look back at your life with a feeling of satisfaction and happiness. You will be grateful for all the amazing things you achieved. You will be a model of confidence and achievement.
On that day, you will look back and reflect on the day that changed everything for you: the day you started reading Best Of Creation: An Islamic Guide to Self-Confidence.
Best Of Creation was written for you, by someone like you, who had low self-confidence, then discovered the Islamic formula for improving it.
Through this e-book, you will:
- Gain practical steps and tips for boosting your confidence
- Gain the necessary confidence to pursue your life goals
- Understand the role of Tawheed, Tawakul, and Sabr in boosting confidence
- Learn the difference between confidence and arrogance
- Overcome myths and misconceptions about confidence
- Understand the causes of low self-confidence
- Learn how to overcome fears, embrace mistakes, and step out of your comfort zone
About the Author:
Shaykh Ismail Kamdar was once a timid young man with low self-confidence. Over the years, he studied many important resources on the topic and utilized the principles he learned to build himself up to the level he is at today.
Today, Shaykh Ismail is the faculty manager of the Islamic Online University, the founder of Islamic Self Help, author of multiple eBooks, an influential blogger, a seasoned Radio Presenter, and a homeschooling father.
He has built the confidence to help him achieve all of the above, and through this eBook, he will share with you the tools to help you do the same.
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be shared, reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including printing & photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods.
Adhering to the copyright policy will enable the IOU University Press to expand and continue to publish beneficial works.
This is a Digital Rights Management (DRM) free book which the buyer may store in multiple devices for personal use only. Sharing and redistributing the book is forbidden.